08 January 2012

Perfect Postage Boxes


I have spent the last couple of days creating with some of the fab new products from the Spring Mini Catalogue.  This little book is packed with so many new items including Designer Paper, Stamp Sets, Charms, Trinkets and Fabric.

Today I am sharing a project I made using the Pocketful of Posies Designer Paper. (P18 £9.95) These tiny boxes are perfect for holding chocolates or Jewellery.



Each box has been topped with a stamped image from the Perfect Postage Stamp Set.  (P20 £8.95)  This affordable set consists of four stamps which coordinates perfectly with the new Postage Stamp Punch. (P20 £14.25)


I will be back soon with more creations from the Mini Catalogue.  If you would like a copy or to place an order please contact me at creativecraft@btinternet.com

Marisa xx

1 comment: