27 January 2012

Mini Catalogue Class

On Wednesday I held my monthly class at St Johns Church Hall in Ipswich.  This months theme was 'Mini Catalogue'. The ladies created four projects and got to have a play with lots of the new products in the catalogue.

The first project used the fabulous 'Spice Cake' papers.  The catalogue (or my photo!) really doesn't show how gorgeous these papers are!  I chose the 'masculine' side of the papers but on the reverse there are some very pretty 'Pool Party' patterns.



The second card uses the stunning 'Charming' stamp set which includes a gorgeous background stamp.  The main floral image was coloured using the Stampin' Up! markers.


I always include a 3D item in my class and this month it was this cute gift pouch.  The image is from the new 'Perfect Postage' set.  The original image has the rabbit holding a balloon but I have added a heart making it suitable as a Valentines gift.  The paper is from the 'Pocket Full of Poises' range.


The ladies had a choice of design for the final card.  They could make a Valentine or Friend card using the 'You are Loved' stamp set.  This set is so versatile and could be used for much more than just Valentines.




If you wold like to join us at the next class on Wednesday 29th February, you can book online using the link in the side bar.  The class cost £10 and are relaxed and friendly.  For more information click HERE or you can contact me at creativecraft@btinternet.com.

Marisa xx


No comments:

Post a Comment