15 January 2012

Ornate Notepad

P1151571

I hope you are all having a lovely weekend.  I have been busy tidying and organising my craft room and thought I would share this project from my desk.  This was inspired by a swap I received from my lovely friend and team mate Maria.  I loved this so much that I made another for my craft room using the gorgeous Mocha Morning papers.
P1151569

This angel shows  the acrylic stand more clearly.  It easily holds a post it note pad and has enough room for a pen which I have decorated in matching paper.

P1151566

I covered the Post it pad  with Crumb Cake cardstock and decorated using the Notably Ornate stamp set.  The sentiment was then punched out and finished with a single Rhinestone.

I will back soon to share some NEW Mini Catalogue Projects xx

1 comment:

  1. This looks lovely Marisa, sounds like you have
    been very busy.

    xx

    ReplyDelete