07 February 2014

Exciting News!!

If your week has been anything like mine you will be glad it is Friday!!  Though I am happy to say that mine did end on a high with my debut at The Thrifty Thistle in Felixstowe!!


From today Creative Craft handmade items and gifts are available to purchase from this gorgeous shop.  If you are local to Felixstowe please do pop in and take a look.  It is packed full of lovely handmade items from some amazing crafters.  You can find out more about the Thrifty Thistle by clicking here

I am looking forward to a weekend of crafting and planning for my all day event in March.  If you would like to come then I still have some spaces available.  You can find out more on my events page.

Hope you have a great weekend.

Marisa xx





 



4 comments:

  1. Hi Marisa, wow your projects look lovely. Well done you for getting them into a shop. Will have to take a look next time I am down there xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tina. The shop is full of gorgeous handmade items and is definitely worth a look xx

      Delete
  2. Hi Marisa,

    Wow! What a fantastic display, love the spotty bags in those colours.

    Keep up the good work,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny, I am loving the Twisty Treats set and the Banner is just gorgeous! xx

      Delete