02 February 2014

A little give a way to say sorry!

Oh dear I can't believe I haven't posted on here since October!!! 
What a bad Blogger I have been!

You may be pleased to know that this doesn't mean that I haven't been crafting.  In fact it has been quite the opposite.  Since October I have been busy attending the Stampin' Up! Convention, running Christmas craft workshops, holding home parties, Children's holiday workshops, craft classes oh and working a full time job.

However all of this is no excuse for neglecting my blog and as a thank you for bearing with me I am offering a give a way of these Stampin' Up! goodies.


All you need to do is leave me a comment and I will randomly choose a winner* and will announce on here on Saturday 8th February.

Good luck and I promise to be back soon :o)
 

*Please note that this give a way is only available to UK residents.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Marisa, lovely to see you on here, I actually blogged today as well. Been such a long time. Your card is very pretty xx

    ReplyDelete