06 September 2013

Team Training

On Thursday I spent a brilliant evening with nine other local demonstrators at our "Team Training" evening.   I organise these events along with another local demonstrator Becki at Pennikkity Pots in Ipswich Town centre.  They a brilliant chance for ANY demonstrators local to Ipswich to meet, craft and share projects.  

One of the things I love about these evenings (and most Stampin' Up! events) is that everyone brings along a project to swap with others.  

Here is what I designed to swap with everyone.


These bright and cheery tags are designed around the very pretty 
Gingham Garden Suite.


I love the strips of coordinating Washi Tape along the bottom!  If you haven't tried these yet I would highly recommend them!  At £4.50 for three rolls they are great value for money but also so versatile and extremely easy to use.

The next Team Training evening is on Wednesday 4th December at 19:30 at Pennikkity Pots in Ipswich. These events are open to everyone, including local demos from any team or anyone who is thinking of joining and would like to find out more. If you would like to come along just drop me a quick email at 
 
I will be back soon with one of the projects I designed for the evening.

Marisa xx




No comments:

Post a Comment