19 September 2013

Stampin' Up! comes to Ipswich!

On Tuesday evening the Stampin Up! Creative Tour kicked off in little old Ipswich!  It was an amazing night with over fifty demo's from all over East Anglia attending.  We are so used to traveling miles to attend any Stampin' Up! events that it was a real treat for us.  We were the first locations to fill places so fingers crossed that this region maybe consider for future events :-)  
 
I don't want to spoil things for anyone who maybe going to other locations BUT I can tell you that we got to see some fabulous projects!  There were prizes, giveaways and some exciting news about what is coming our way very soon :-)  I also got to see lots of lovely friends that I have made since joining Stampin' Up! 
 
I thought you might like to see some of the amazing swaps I got too :-)
 
I will start with my swaps which were these little containers made from the In Colour Designer Paper Collection.
 
 
 These are from my lovely team - Tina, Angie, Jo and Karen.  Thank you for swapping ladies ...
 

There were some brilliant cards ....


3D projects .....


and lots of Christmas ideas ....


The quality of all the swaps were amazing.  


Thank you to everyone who swapped with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment