22 January 2011

Ornate Flowers Desk Tidy



I made this project before Christmas but never got round to posting it on my blog.  It is a gorgeous little desk tidy made entirely from Stampin’ Up! products.  The holder is made using just two A4 sheets of Pear Pizzazz cardstock which is one the Stampin’ Up! In Colours. 


It is decorated using the Greenhouse Gala double sided designer paper which coordinates perfectly with the Ornate Flower and Ornate Blossom stamp sets.  The holder is finished off with Early Espresso Taffeta Ribbon and one of the gorgeous Filigree Designer Brads.


I would love to be able to say that this was my own design, but it was very cleverly created by the lovely Becki Ritson.



Just perfect for holding a matching set of cards and decorated envelopes.

Marisa xx

2 comments:

  1. its lovely Marisa, might give it a go myself xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Marisa,

    I do have a small version of a tidy similar to this that I made for holding adhesives on my desk. . .need to make one in 2current" colours though I guess lol

    ReplyDelete