10 November 2010

More from Convention

I thought I would share some more pictures and swaps from the Convention I attended at the weekend. As you may know I am lucky enough to be part of Jenny Moors Team.  We are only a small team but what we lacked in numbers we made up for in laughter!!



The only time the laughter stopped was when we got down to some serious crafting during the make and takes!!





As part of our team swaps, we each made a card, tag and 3d item. Now as you can imagine, having Jenny as your upline means that the standard is very high! The picture doesn't do these projects justice, they are amazing!!



Jenny is an amazing team leader and made convention extra special for all of us with her encouragement, praise, support and these fabulous gifts!



Spending time with the team was a real motivation and I can not wait to do it all again next year in Disneyland Paris!



If you would like join us please contact me for more information about joining our team.

No comments:

Post a Comment