09 November 2010

Convention 2010

Wow what a weekend!! I have so much to tell you I don't really know where to start!  For those of you that don’t know, every year in November Stampin' Up! holds a Convention for all the European demonstrators. This year it was held in the UK at Addington Palace in Croydon.



I was lucky enough to attend and spent three (very tiring!!) days crafting, giggling, eating, swapping, talking and sharing new ideas. I got to meet some great ladies, made some new friends and received some amazing swaps!!

I went with 6 other members of my team, Jenny, Maria, Jill, Val, Emma and Jane. These ladies are so talented!! Over the next few days I will share some of their gorgeous swaps!!



On Thursday night we attended Monica's and Natalie's Pre Convention Party where we got the chance to mingle and chat with some of the other demonstrators. We all received this sparkly goodie bag and completed 2 make and takes using Welcome Christmas & Beware Pirates.




As well as the stunning swaps we also received lots of gifts from Stampin’ Up!  On arrival we received this bag which contained 2 stamp sets, (Just Believe and Party This Way) a catalogue, a pen, a bag charm and a ‘share what we love badge’


We also got the chance to buy some lovely Stampin' Up! goodies!! I treated myself to this fab 'Greenhouse Gala' tote (purely for business reasons of course!) and a Stampin' Up! ruler.


There is so much more to share with you so check back tomorrow for more pictures, details and inspiration!

Marisa xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marisa, that tote's looking a little empty!! Lovely to have finely met you
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete