14 May 2013

Telford Training with the Amazing Buds!

I am back from a fabulous Stampin' Up! training event in Telford!!  I was lucky enough to spend two whole days crafting with my fabulous team, the Bloomin' Buds.

I traveled to the event with one of my lovely downline Angie.  This was Angie's first event and I was so pleased that she came along with me.  Here we are getting our picture taken with one of Stampin' Ups! stars Chris.



We were lucky enough to meet up with four other Bloomin' Buds, Jenny, Kathey, Maria and Jill. 



These ladies are the most amazing crafters and wonderful friends!!  We spent the first day crafting in our hotel room and I haven't laughed so much in ages!!  Thank you ladies for an amazing weekend, can't wait for Convention in November!!  I will share their gorgeous projects with you later this week.



If you would like to join my team and be one of Jenny's Bloomin Buds, you could come along with us for the next big event in Manchester later this year.  On top of that if you join before 30th May you only pay £99 and you get to choose £155 worth of products from either catalogue and you will also get a free welcome gift.

For more information click here or you can email me at creativecraft@btinternet.com

Back with more swaps pictures soon!


Marisa xx

1 comment: