23 April 2013

Creative Craft Open Evening


If you are free on Wednesday 15th May be sure to pop in to my 
Creative Craft Open Evening!



This is a FREE event and everyone is welcome.

It will be packed fully of creative opportunities!

  • FREE projects for you to make and take home.
  • The chance to book onto my brand new classes starting in June.
  • I will be selling LOTS of my pre-loved products at a bargain price including stamps, patterned paper, ribbon, accessories and lots more!!
  • FREE refreshments.
  • Inspiration area with new creative ideas to try at home.
  • FREE prize draw - everyone attending will be entered in a FREE draw for some Stampin' Up! goodies!

There is no need to book BUT if you email me to let me know you are coming I will have one of these discount voucher booklets waiting for you to collect on the evening!


So if you are interested in finding out more or just fancy popping in for a bargain it would be lovely to see you.


Marisa
07734299904
creativecraft@btinternet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment