19 August 2012

'Cheerful Treat' for the Birthday Girl!

Morning everyone!  

Today I am sharing a card I made for my gorgeous friend Lucy's birthday.  


I wanted to make a bright and pretty card for her so I used the fabulous Cheerful Treat designer paper which is one of the exclusive products you can order when you host a party or join my stampers club before the end of September.

I picked out the colours based on the paper and used Bashful Blue, Melon Mambo and Concord Crush to complete the design. The selection of butterflies are created using the amazing Beautiful Wings Embosslits.


The inside of the card was decorated in the same colours and finished with another of those pretty little butterflies.

I hope you like the card Lucy and that you had a brilliant birthday!

Marisa xx



No comments:

Post a Comment