27 March 2012

Creative Craft Day

P3241568 P3241577

Wow what an amazing day we had on Saturday!!  I held another of my all day craft events at in Ipswich. I have to say a massive thank you to all the ladies who came along and joined us.  The event was fully booked and it was lovely to see so many new faces and even better to hear from the lovely emails and message how much you all enjoyed it.

P3241569 P3241570

I’m afraid I can’t share the actual projects we made as I have another group who will be making them next month and I don’t want to spoil the surprise!  What I can share are some of the amazing designs that the ladies created.  I was so impressed with the ideas they came up with!

P3241579 P3241574
P3241573 P3241580

No event would be complete without afternoon cake and this time we had some amazing cupcakes especially made for the day by the Special Little Cake Company.

P3241584 P3241585

How amazing are they!!  The lovely Becky matched them to the colours used in the projects, Pool Party, Calypso Coral and Daffodil Delight.

We ended the day with a fabulous draw which included stamp sets and packs of designer paper. The winner of the Star Prize was Lucy who walked away with the BIG SHOT! Congratulations Lucy!


 A big thank you to Nina and Tina for all their help during the day.  I couldn’t do this without them!  The orders will be placed tomorrow ladies and I will let you know a delivery date.

Marisa xx

1 comment:

  1. well done Marisa, hope you saved me one of those gorgeous looking cupcakes tee hee x

    ReplyDelete