23 February 2012

Join the Hostess Club!

P2051567

  • Do you love Stampin’ Up! products?
  • Do you have a long wish list?
  • Would you like £25 of FREE products?
If you join the hostess club you can earn all the benefits associated with being a hostess without ever having to host a workshop at your home.

The Hostess Club lasts for 10 months and all that’s required is each month you place an order for a minimum of £15 + 50p p&p. During the 10 month period you get one month where you are the hostess and you will receive £25 to spend on any goods of your choice from the catalogue including the exclusive Hostess Sets.

For joining you will also receive a FREE copy of The Idea Book & Catalogue (rrp £5.95) and each month you will also receive a free gift, card or sample from me as a thank you for being in my club.

If you would like to join contact me at creativecraft@btinternet.com


3 comments:

  1. love these Marisa, did you manage to do embossing without creasing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did Val. The Embossing Frames left no creasing at all xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Marisa and it inspired me to have a try at this too.Thank you for that.

    My first attempt did leave it creased but I just folded back another layer on the base plate of my Bigshot (*that next thin shim- like layer of plastic) and it worked brilliantly ....Guess my Bigshot may be a little tighter than some with me needing to adjust the layers a bit

    ReplyDelete