06 October 2011

What some free goodies from the new catalogue??

If have a big wish list for the new Idea Book & Catalogue, why not book a workshop and have the chance to earn them and the NEW exclusive hostess gifts for FREE!!

At your workshop I will demonstrate a project for you and also a make and take project that you and your friends can create and take home with you.

When you host a workshop you will receive a free copy of the new Idea Book & Catalogue (worth £5.95) and based on the sales of your workshop you can also earn 'Hostess Pounds' which you can spend on ANY items in the catalogue, including exclusive hostess stamp sets like 'Happiest Birthday Wish'




or the gorgeous designer paper 'Cheerful Treat'




Click on the table below to see how much you could earn while receiving inspiration and Stampin Up! tips in your own home.


In addition to all this, as one of my hostesses you will also be invited to my exclusive 'Hostess Appreciation Party' in December.  Where I will treating all my ladies to some creative treats!

To book your workshop or for more information you can contact me at creativecraft@btinternet.com

Marisa xx



No comments:

Post a Comment