12 June 2011

Thank you!




 Just a quick post today to share this thank you card I made for some of my customers.  This group of ladies were so patient in waiting for delivery of their workshop order so I made each of them a card (and a little gift!) to say thank you.

The stamped image is from the lovely Baby Blossoms set which is in the mini catalogue.  This is a gorgeous two step set which gives really pretty images.  The sentiment is from Thank You Kindly which I use all the time!!

Thanks for looking xx


3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Marisa, I love the Baby Blossoms set.

    Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was lovely of you to do them - I know I appreciated mine. Great paper set - again

    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous13 June, 2011

    i don't think i'll ever tire of this set! Beautiful Marisa

    Hels xxx

    ReplyDelete